Friday, August 15, 2014

For Today is Your Day of All Days

When my baby sister was a toddler, she loved Noggin, a children's programming channel that I think has been acquired by Nickelodeon. Several times a day all the little network characters would have a party and sing this song:
"Today is your birthday! We're so glad you came along! Today is your birthday, so we're singing you this song! Now you're older, now you're smarter--wow, you've really learned a lot! Now you're older, now you're smarter! There's no telling where you'll stop!"
This was directed at 2 year olds, but it jives with me still.
Today is my birthday! My neighbor was having a garage sale and gave me this hat for free. I don't think she knows it's my birthday, but I'm going to pretend it was intended as a gift.
Also I totally broke the screwy thingy on my camera, so I apologize for the weird angle of all these pictures. Funny--the camera is maybe 18 months old, and the tripod about eight years. The camera broke first.

Top: Forever 21
Dress: Asos
Sandals + sunnies: ModCloth
Belt: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Necklace: Amazon





3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! This look is rad!
    awestrucksky.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I love this outfit so freakin much. Have a good one!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! That hat suits you amazingly.

    ReplyDelete

Friday, August 15, 2014

For Today is Your Day of All Days

When my baby sister was a toddler, she loved Noggin, a children's programming channel that I think has been acquired by Nickelodeon. Several times a day all the little network characters would have a party and sing this song:
"Today is your birthday! We're so glad you came along! Today is your birthday, so we're singing you this song! Now you're older, now you're smarter--wow, you've really learned a lot! Now you're older, now you're smarter! There's no telling where you'll stop!"
This was directed at 2 year olds, but it jives with me still.
Today is my birthday! My neighbor was having a garage sale and gave me this hat for free. I don't think she knows it's my birthday, but I'm going to pretend it was intended as a gift.
Also I totally broke the screwy thingy on my camera, so I apologize for the weird angle of all these pictures. Funny--the camera is maybe 18 months old, and the tripod about eight years. The camera broke first.

Top: Forever 21
Dress: Asos
Sandals + sunnies: ModCloth
Belt: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Necklace: Amazon





3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! This look is rad!
    awestrucksky.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I love this outfit so freakin much. Have a good one!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! That hat suits you amazingly.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik