Friday, August 8, 2014

Dog Days

One week from today, I will be 20 years old. That's weird. I should probably make the most of being a teenager. What do teenagers do? Tell their parents that it's not a phase, it's who they are? Listen to that one song entitled "Teenagers?" Start terrible garage bands? I think I might be low on time. Guess I'll stick to floral skirts and waiting out the summer.
I got this shirt at Goodwill and will evidently never accept that it just wasn't made for a chest like mine. Please excuse how transparently ill fitting it is.

Top: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Skirt: Travelling vendor
Sandals, sunnies: ModCloth
Belt: Thrifted with a dress @ NoHo Hospice




1 comment:

  1. That skirt is amazing! I love the colors, you look awesome.
    awestrucksky.com

    ReplyDelete

Friday, August 8, 2014

Dog Days

One week from today, I will be 20 years old. That's weird. I should probably make the most of being a teenager. What do teenagers do? Tell their parents that it's not a phase, it's who they are? Listen to that one song entitled "Teenagers?" Start terrible garage bands? I think I might be low on time. Guess I'll stick to floral skirts and waiting out the summer.
I got this shirt at Goodwill and will evidently never accept that it just wasn't made for a chest like mine. Please excuse how transparently ill fitting it is.

Top: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Skirt: Travelling vendor
Sandals, sunnies: ModCloth
Belt: Thrifted with a dress @ NoHo Hospice




1 comment:

  1. That skirt is amazing! I love the colors, you look awesome.
    awestrucksky.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik