Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Ain't No Sin

I had a period in my life when I would pretty much only wear hacked up tees either bought at thrift stores or stolen from my brother. I dunno. I was determined to be as sloppy as a 16 year old Catholic school student could get away with being.
This shirt is ancient. I remember buying it with my friend Rosemary when we were 16 or 17 at the thrift store near our school. Their men's tees were like a quarter. I went to town with those things. Last night I further modified what my high school self had already, um, spruced up, but only because both sleeves had massive holes.
It's sloppy, but sometimes I wear things more for what they represent than what they actually look like.
I probably should not have worn my giant ugly (but terribly serviceable!) bra with this creation, but that's just the way things worked out today.
Smiling is outlawed. Tell your friends.

Tee: Thrifted @ Carousel Thrift
Shorts: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Necklaces: One from the free bin, one from Amazon
Sunnies: ModCloth
Mocs: Minnetonka






1 comment:

  1. Super cool! I totally get the hacking mens shirts, I always do that!
    awestrucksky.com

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Ain't No Sin

I had a period in my life when I would pretty much only wear hacked up tees either bought at thrift stores or stolen from my brother. I dunno. I was determined to be as sloppy as a 16 year old Catholic school student could get away with being.
This shirt is ancient. I remember buying it with my friend Rosemary when we were 16 or 17 at the thrift store near our school. Their men's tees were like a quarter. I went to town with those things. Last night I further modified what my high school self had already, um, spruced up, but only because both sleeves had massive holes.
It's sloppy, but sometimes I wear things more for what they represent than what they actually look like.
I probably should not have worn my giant ugly (but terribly serviceable!) bra with this creation, but that's just the way things worked out today.
Smiling is outlawed. Tell your friends.

Tee: Thrifted @ Carousel Thrift
Shorts: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Necklaces: One from the free bin, one from Amazon
Sunnies: ModCloth
Mocs: Minnetonka






1 comment:

  1. Super cool! I totally get the hacking mens shirts, I always do that!
    awestrucksky.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik