Thursday, July 31, 2014

Good Day Sunshine

I've had this dress for months. Without fail, I put it on, see that I look bangin, and wonder why I don't wear it more often until I take three steps and it rides up six inches. Bodycon and I have never quite meshed.
 Ah well. I went out to dinner with for my dad's birthday, an activity that mostly involved sitting down and enjoying the spanakopita. In the future I'll probably pair this with tights and leggings. 
Dress: Forever 21
Sandals: ModCloth
Sunnies and Earrings: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Necklace: Amazon









1 comment:

  1. I love that dress, but I totally understand the dislike for body con, I feel the same way! You look awesome girl!
    awestrucksky.com

    ReplyDelete

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Good Day Sunshine

I've had this dress for months. Without fail, I put it on, see that I look bangin, and wonder why I don't wear it more often until I take three steps and it rides up six inches. Bodycon and I have never quite meshed.
 Ah well. I went out to dinner with for my dad's birthday, an activity that mostly involved sitting down and enjoying the spanakopita. In the future I'll probably pair this with tights and leggings. 
Dress: Forever 21
Sandals: ModCloth
Sunnies and Earrings: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Necklace: Amazon









1 comment:

  1. I love that dress, but I totally understand the dislike for body con, I feel the same way! You look awesome girl!
    awestrucksky.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik